Saturday, May 08, 2010

Goodbye Facebook

Just letting you know that I’m deleting myself from Facebook. It’s been
fun but things and priorities have changed, so it’s time to go. Why you
ask? Well a number of reasons like these:
http://www.rocket.ly/home/2010/4/26/top-ten-reasons-you-should-quit-facebook.html

But mainly because Facebook is a time suck and I rather spend that time
concentrating on my illustration and business projects, real life
activities and actual people. It’s also one thing less to worry about and
another password I don’t have to remember.

Also I have so many ‘friends’ and other meaningless connections on
Facebook that I’ve never actually spoken to or even know. So I rather
concentrate with my real friends and family members. If you haven’t already got my contact details below
are my current details.

Email
hello@onnoknuvers.com

Phone
+64 9 368 7370

Mobile
+64 21 166 4004

Address
PO Box 5156
Wellesley Street
Auckland 1141
New Zealand

In fact when was the last you received a nice hand written note or letter.
I think things like that are pretty cool to receive. Sometimes the old
ways are better.

P.S. I’ve discovered that Facebook makes it really hard to delete your
account. But don’t worry here is a link directly to the correct page:
https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

No comments: