Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Vector Graphics and Illustration: A Master Class in Digital Image-making

A while ago author Stephen Withrow asked if he could include some of my work for his next book about vector illustrations. So I said yes and he went on his way to write the book. Finally I ordered a copy from Amazon and much to my amazement my submitted images were used in the introduction. Thanks Stephen!


Anyway the book is pretty amazing it has a nice mixture of information, tutorials and artist profiles. It's also filled with lots of amazing images covering all sorts of styles from all around the world, including some of my favourite artist like Von Glitschka, Jon Burgerman, Catalina Estrada and Zeptonn.

So check out the book at Amazon, you can also take a look at some of the pages inside.

No comments: